For over 20 years, Dr. Rick Morant has earned the confidence of patients and referring dentists alike. Combining years of training and experience with the most advanced technology, he works to dispel the misconceptions the term "root canal" might conjure. The team at Connecticut Endodontics, here in Old Saybrook will make your office visit relaxing and comfortable. Dr. Morant enjoys helping patients leave the office relieved and pain free.
Rick Morant, DMD is a native of New Britain, Connecticut and:
• Graduated of Tufts University College of Engineering in Boston, MA, earning a Bachelor of Science (BA) in Engineering. (1988)
• Received his Doctor of Medical Dentistry (DMD) from the University of Connecticut School of Medical Dentistry.(1998)
• Completed a post-graduate residency in Endodontics at the University of Louisville School of Dentistry, receiving a Certificate in Endodontics (dental specialist in root canal therapy) and a Masters Degree (MS) in Oral Biology.(2000)
• Opened private practice in Old Saybrook. (2002)
• Dr. Morant is an active member of the Connecticut Association of Endodontists (the specialty of root canal), the Connecticut State Dental Society (CSDA), and the Shoreline Dental Society, having served as the society’s president.
• Proudly volunteers through CT Mission of Mercy, providing free dental care to thousands of needy patients each year.
• Has been nominated one of Connecticut Magazine’s Top Dentists every year since the issue began publication.
• Has lived and practiced in Old Saybrook for more than 18years.
When not treating patients, Dr. Rick Morant enjoys cooking his celebrated Spanish Paella recipe for family and friends. He also enjoy spending time outdoors with his wife, Leigh, and his two children.