For over 20 years, Dr, Morant has earned the confidence of patients and referring dentists alike. Combining years of training and experience with the very latest technology he works to dispel the misconceptions the term "root canal" might conjure. The staff of Connecticut Endodontics is trained to make your office visit both relaxing and comfortable. He enjoys helping patients leave the office relieved and pain free.
Rick Morant DMD is a native of New Britain, Connecticut and:
• Is a graduate of Tufts University College of Engineering in Boston, MA.
• Received his Doctor of Medical Dentistry (DMD) from the University of Connecticut School of Medical Dentistry.
• Completed a post-graduate residency in Endodontics at the University of Louisville School of Dentistry, receiving a Certificate in Endodontics and a Masters Degree in Oral Biology.
• Is an active member of the Connecticut Association of Endodontists, the Connecticut State Dental Society (CSDA), and the Shoreline Dental Society, having served as the society’s president.
• Proudly volunteers through CT Mission of Mercy, providing free dental care to thousands of needy patients each year.
• Has been nominated one of Connecticut Magazine’s Top Dentists every year since the issue began publication.
• Has lived and practiced in Old Saybrook for more than 18years.
When not treating patients, Dr. Morant enjoys cooking his celebrated Spanish Paella recipe for family and friends. He also enjoy spending time outdoors with his wife, Leigh, and his two children.